- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Cities and digital technology chair
- Careers & Networks
Home > Education > Dual degrees > Dual degree with ISAE-Supaero (Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space Engineering)
Dual degree with ISAE-Supaero (Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space Engineering)
Sciences Po has partnered with ISAE-SUPAERO, a higher education institution delivering top-level aerospace engineering programmes, to offer a dual Master’s degree programme.
The aim of this programme is to give Supaero engineering students and Sciences Po students the means to acquire dual expertise that will be recognised on the labour market.
The dual degree programme takes three years. For Sciences Po students, it is organised as follows:
- The first year takes place at Sciences Po. Students complete the courses for the first-year curriculum of their chosen Master’s programme.
- The second and third years take place at Supaero in Toulouse. In the third year, students specialise and complete a final internship.
Once they have completed the courses at both institutions and satisfied all course requirements, students are awarded a Sciences Po Master’s degree and a Master’s level engineering degree from ISAE-Supaero.
This dual degree is designed for students who want to acquire expertise in the aviation and aerospace industries and go on to work for public organisations (e.g., the European Space Agency or CNES, the French space agency) or private organisations (consulting firms, companies, financial institutions, audit, etc.); participate in aeronautics and aerospace research programmes; or manage large-scale industrial projects in various fields of application and in international, multicultural environments.
Only those Sciences Po students currently in the first year of their Master’s at the Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA), School of Public Affairs, School of Management and Innovation or the Urban School are eligible for this dual degree programme.
Some science education at undergraduate level is preferred but not absolutely essential.
Compulsory supporting documents:
- Cover letter (1 page maximum); please specify the subject of your application: dual degree and/or exchange semester (for PSIA only)
- Your academic transcripts
Optional supporting documents:
- Academic and/or professional recommendations (two maximum)
The application is to be sent as a single PDF document by midday, Monday 19 February to the following email address: email@example.com
No application submitted after this date will be considered.
Calendar for the admissions procedure
- Friday, 9 February at 11.30am : information meeting about the dual degree with the programme coordinators
- Monday, 19 February 2018 at midday: application deadline
- From 19 February to Monday, 5 March 2018: applications evaluated by Sciences Po programme coordinators
- Mid-March 2018: pre-selection results
- Second half of March: interviews with Supaero programme coordinators
- Late March / early April at the latest: admission results announced
Each year, students are required to pay the tuition and registration fees for the institution they will attend that academic year. A student from Sciences Po pays Sciences Po fees in the first year and the Supaero fees for the next two years.
Students admitted to the dual degree programme may be eligible for needs-based financial aid, including fee waivers.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org