- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Actualités à la une
Our ambition: to train professionals capable of rethinking the role of business in society
Today, business is under increasing scrutiny with regard to its social responsibilities. By contributing to economic growth, companies play a significant social and political role in addition to their economic one, with an impact at the local, national and transnational levels. They are now expected to reconcile the interests of their shareholders with those of many other stakeholders, while addressing issues of the common good.
At the same time, the digital revolution has given rise to new business models. A new economy is emerging with an increasing focus on the needs and practices of citizens and consumers.
In this new business ecosystem, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship are crucial. In this context, the School's mission is to train business professionals who are able to use their creativity and entrepreneurial vision to transform companies and rethink the role of business in society, with a view to the common good
Programmes catering to diverse backgrounds and needs
The School offers standard two-year Master's programmes, dual Master’s programmes and one-year Master’s programmes designed for young professionals. Students will eventually be able to take the whole curriculum in English.
- Sciences Po students ©Sciences Po
The 2015 survey on the employability of recent Sciences Po graduates confirms that a Sciences Po diploma remains a strong asset for quickly entering the labour market.
Fifteen months after their graduation in June 2014 the overall rate of employment was 95%: more Sciences Po graduates had started work and had found their first job more quickly.
5 figures to keep in mind :
- 75% of graduates chose to enter the labour market
- 88.8% are in work and 87.4% found their first job less than six months after leaving Sciences Po
- 38% work outside France
- 73% of working graduates are employed in the private sector
- Average gross annual salary is €37k