- Alumni & Donors
- The Department
- Resources & Services
Sciences Po’s undergraduate programme is now offered in seven campuses in France:
- Central and Eastern European campus in Dijon
- Europe-Asia campus in Le Havre
- Middle-East and Mediterranean campus in Menton
- French-German campus in Nancy
- Latin American campus in Poitiers
- Euro-american campus in Reims
- And a campus in Paris which offers a euro-african programme
These seven campuses cater for almost 4000 undergraduate students, of whom one-third are enrolled in the regional campuses.
Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Poitiers and Reims campuses are an integral part of Sciences Po. They offer the same core subjects as in Paris but take a new approach as regards the course organization, intensified language teaching and international diversity. They share some common characteristics: small structure, students from all over the world, which distinguish them from the Paris undergraduate campus. The undergraduate program is a three-year course of study, with a mandatory third year abroad: the training program is multidisciplinary (economics, law, history, sociology, political science), and provides a solid intellectual grounding with a strong emphasis on methodological approaches.