Admission to a dual Bachelor's degree programme
The bachelor dual degree programmes offer a global undergraduate educational experience, not only in its academic coursework but also in its practical application. They allow students to benefit from the teaching specialisms and reputation of both Sciences Po and a partner university. These programmes combine specialisation in humanities and social sciences, with a broad base in history, law, politics and philosophy.
International Dual Degrees
These programmes give students a unique international experience and access to the academic specialties of each institution, while combining their strengths.
- Columbia University
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Keio University
- National University of Singapore
- The University of Hong Kong
- The University of Sydney
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Berkeley
- University College London
Dual Degrees with French Universities
Sciences Po offers several dual degrees with French partner universities, giving its students unique bachelor programmes that combines world class studies in the social sciences with the study of hard sciences or the humanities.
On the Paris Campus:
- Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (fr.)
- Sorbonne Université, faculté des Lettres (fr.)
- Institut de Physique du Globe de Paris
On the Reims Campus: Université Reims Champagne-Ardenne