Course Registration for Spring Semester 2021
- PSIA Sciences Po
To our first year students, congratulations on finishing your first semester at PSIA successfully. To our second year students, welcome back! Please find below a summary of the Spring semester course registration procedure.
Course Registration Calendar
The online Spring 2021 course registration for all PSIA students will occur over two days as follow:
- Second Year PSIA Students and Master in Advanced Global Studies Students: Thursday 7 January 2021, 3:35 - 23:59 pm (GMT + 1 hour)
- First Year PSIA Students: Friday 8 January 2021, 3:35 - 23:59 pm (GMT + 1 hour)
For more information
- Sciences Po Registration procedure (we highly encourage you to watch the online video explaining the process)
- For questions that may arise during registration (7 and 8 January 2021), a special hotline will be activated for you: phone: +33 (0)1 45 49 54 91,
- email email@example.com for technical difficulties,
- email your academic team for issues with course registration.
Most seats are reserved proportionally cohort by cohort (ie: first year students, second year students, exchange students), therefore all PSIA students have access to the courses made available to them in the maquettes pédagogiques available online. But be prepared to be registering at the same time as many other students in your cohort.
For online registration, students must choose courses that correspond strictly to their academic program.
At PSIA, you will benefit from one of the most diverse course offerings world-wide. Course selection is your decision, and the opportunity to design your personalised course of study. Since most courses have a limited number of places, you are unlikely to get a place in all of the courses you wish. Indeed, you should consult the “maquette pédagogique” of your Master very thoroughly and prepare a list of priority courses and other options, and to define several optional scenarios for each category of courses in advance. Please note that student feedback demonstrates high levels of satisfaction across the full range of courses on offer.
Should you have any specific questions related to your courses, or questions that remain unanswered by these resources, we invite you to contact your academic advisor.