2019 Graduation: Who Are Our Graduates
- Student walking across the stage at the diplo ceremony
Bright and engaged citizens. Promising futures. Inspiring guests and motivational speeches. Parents brimming with pride. On Friday, 28th of June and Saturday, 29th of June 2019, the Sciences Po graduation ceremonies will bring together over 2,500 graduates and their guests at the grand auditorium of the Philarmonie in Paris. So who are the graduates of the Class of 2019?
2,542 Graduating Students
The total number of students who will walk this year is 2,542.
- They are graduating from our seven Graduate Schools and 56 specialisations within different Master’s programmes
- Half of the students entered as undergraduates on one of our seven campuses; the other half entered as graduate students
- 305 students are part of a Dual Degree programme (French and International)
- Over 1,200 students are international students and represent 95 different nationalities
- 59% of the 2019 graduates are women
The First Ever at the Philharmonie
For the first time in its history, the Sciences Po graduation ceremonies will take place in the prestigious Philharmonie music hall designed by renowned architect Jean Nouvel. With 2,400 seats, the "Grande salle Pierre Boulez" will host no less than 4 ceremonies over two days in order for each and every graduate to receive their diploma. With speeches from President Frédéric Mion, Director of Studies and Academic Affairs Bénédicte Durand, graduates and special surprise guests, the 2019 graduation ceremonies promise to be filled with emotion and inspiration!
- Ceremony 3- Saturday, 29 June (10:30am -1pm): School of Public Affairs
With Yann Algan, dean of the School of Public Affairs.
- Ceremony 4- Saturday, 29 June (6pm - 8:30pm): Paris School of International Affairs
With Enrico Letta, dean of the Paris School of International Affairs.
- Graduation Ceremonies website
- Follow our ceremonies live on our YouTube channel and using the hashtag #ScPoGrad201