International graduate admissions: deadlines
Submit a complete application form
To be eligible for assessment, your application must be complete and submitted before:
the deadline for the programme to which you are applying; or
the earliest deadline, if you apply to several programmes with different deadlines; or
the deadline for the scholarship you are applying for, where applicable.
Before submitting your application, please make sure that it is complete. Otherwise, your application might not be reviewed.
Deadlines for the Master's programmes
Admissions for the 2020 intake open mid-October.
Closing date: 1 March 2020.
For the Master Journalism and International Affairs, the specific deadline is 2 February 2020. All the applications will be reviewed after this date.
For all the other Master's programmes, the admission decision date depends on the date the complete application was submitted (including completed recommendations). You will know our decision before:
- 20 December 2019 if you submitted your application before 3 November 2019
- 14 February 2020 if you submitted your application between 4 November and 15 December 2019
- 15 March 2020 if you submitted your application between 16 December and 12 January 2020
- 17 April 2020 if you submitted your application between 13 January and 16 February 2020
- 29 May 2020 if you submitted your application between 17 February and 1 March 2020
Please note: if you submit an incomplete application, it will not be reviewed. You will be able to apply again next year.
Deadlines for dual degree programmes
Please note: If you are applying to a both dual degree and to a regular graduate programme, you must consider the earlierst deadline as your overall application deadline.
- Émile-Boutmy scholarship: 15 December 2019
- Eiffel scholarship: 3 November 2019
- Check the deadlines for the other scholarships and financial aids.
Please note: the online application form must be completed and submitted by the scholarship deadline. Scholarship applications will not be considered if submitted incomplete or after the deadline.
- Apply as early as possible: Do not wait until the very last day to submit your application. Admission decisions are announced on a rolling basis, so the earlier you submit your application, the sooner you will be notified of Sciences Po's decision.
- Anticipate: As soon as you start your application, make sure to gather all the information required, for example: request official documents, choose and contact your referees, take your language tests and check your visa status.
- Joint Master in Journalism and International Affairs: There are no rolling admissions for this joint master's. Applications will be reviewed after the submission deadline (2 February 2020).