International undergraduate admissions
Admissions for the 2020 intake are open.
About the International Admissions
Are eligible to apply through the international admissions procedure, students who will obtain either a foreign high school diploma or a French baccalauréat obtained abroad.
The international undergraduate admissions is a two step process.
- Applicants must first qualify for admission, based on the application form
- The admission decision is based on an interview, organized in multiple cities around the world.
More information on the two steps process.
Please note: you can apply through the international admissions procedure only if you wish to attend one of the six regional campuses. If you wish to apply to the campus in Paris, you must sit the entry level exam, administered exclusively in French, regardless of where you obtained your high school or baccalauréat diploma.
Admissions are on a rolling basis all year long starting end of October 2019.
- Application deadline: complete applications (references included) must be submitted at least 6 weeks before the interview session you have chosen
- Interviews: refer to the interview calendar.
- Admissions decisions: up to 5 weeks after the interview
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship deadline : You must apply for the Emile Boutmy scholarship directly in your Sciences Po online application. Please note that no application for the scholarship sent by email will be accepted.
Please note: if you need a visa to study in France, check the requirements long in advance, since the process takes time.
Before you apply
Choose your programme and your campus
Check for each programme
How to apply
Create your account
Create an account, log in and fill your application: https://admission.sciencespo.fr. You might experience a wait of up to two hours before receiving the activation link. Thank you for your understanding.
Please do not create more than one account as this may lead to errors being made in the processing of your application.
Campus France: If you come from a country using the CEF procedure (fr.), please note that you cannot apply to Sciences Po through their system. In order to apply to Sciences Po, please follow the instructions on this website.
Choose your programmes
First of all, you need to choose your programmes and campuses.
You may apply to:
- You may apply to:
- two programmes in order of preference amongst those available on our six regional campuses (Paris is not an available option), or
- one dual degree only and it must be your first choice.
After having successfully completed the 3-year undergraduate programme, graduates obtain a Bachelor of Arts, regardless of which campus they attended. They may then join the Paris campus to pursue a Master’s programme.
We encourage you to choose your campus according to your personal and professional project, your areas of interest and your understanding of its programme, rather than your nationality or country of residence. It is also important to take into account your language skills and/or your commitment to learn a new language.
Complete the online form
You must fill in the application online and click ‘save’ after filling in each section. It is possible, at any time, to modify what you have completed, that is until you definitively submit the application.
Please make sure to use the email-address you used as log in for your application form whenever you contact us.
Request your reference
We advise you to start your application by filling in the reference section. This will ensure that your referee has adequate time to reply. Please note you have the possibility to send a reminder to your referees.
Applications that do not include the required references will be considered incomplete and will therefore not be processed.
Upload the supporting material
The sooner your application is submitted with all the required documents the sooner it will be processed and assessed.
Check the list of supporting material to be included in your application.
Pay your application fee
The application fee of €100 is non-refundable.
We do not offer fee waivers, unless you have a refugee status. In that case, please contact us and attach the official proof of your refugee status.
Please note: paying the application fee does not mean that your application form has been submitted. Make sure to submit your application form.
Submit your application
- Submit your application, along with all the required documents, at least 6 weeks before the selected interview session. Past this date, your application will not be considered for the choosen interview session.
- Do not wait until the very last day to submit your application. As soon as your application is ready, submit it.
- You must have completed all the mandatory fields indicated in each page of the application.
Please note: Once your application is submitted, we will not accept additional documents (unless we require them).
After your applied
Check your application status
When you have submitted your application, you will be able to access your ‘espace candidat’ in which you will be able to follow the status of your application and check if the referees have submitted their forms.
You will be informed whether or not you have been pre-selected four to five weeks after submitting your complete application. This information is also available on your online application dashboard.
The pre-selected candidates will be invited by email for an interview organized in different cities around the world.
More information on the interviews.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application through their dashboard and by e-mail. The admission decision will be released up to 5 weeks after the interview.