Admissions for the 2021 intake are closed and no application file can be created.
The 2022 admissions open next October. Please check mid-September our site for further details.
Have a nice holiday!
There are several different admissions procedures when applying to Sciences Po, depending on the candidate's profile. Please check the different procedures below and see which one corresponds to your situation.
Good to know before applying: Admissions to Sciences Po start from the first year of each chosen programme. It is not possible to be admitted into the 2nd or 3rd year of our undergraduate programmes or into the 2nd year of our two-year master's programmes.
If you already started an application
Log on to your application form.
Before opening a new application form
You are willing to apply to a Bachelor
- If you are pursuing or have obtained a French general or technological baccalaureate, then you should apply via the examination admissions procedure (fr.).
- If you are pursuing or have obtained in the last two years: the French baccalaureate outside of France, a foreign diploma in France, a foreign diploma outside of France, then you should apply via the international admissions procedure.
Please note: The international procedure provides access to pursue a Bachelor’s degree on one of six Sciences Po’s regional campuses. For access to the Paris campus, students who are pursuing a diploma from a recognized high school abroad must apply via the examination admission procedure (fr.).
For applications to an undergraduate dual degree programme, admissions procedures and deadlines are specific to each international dual degree. See the procedures specific to international dual degrees and dual degrees with other French universities.
You are willing to apply to a Master's degree
- You have a university diploma from an institute of higher education in France, equivalent to at least three years of higher education (License or 180 ECTS credits), or you are a student in a partner establishment with Sciences Po for admission to a master’s programme, then you must apply via the French procedure (fr.).
- You have an undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science/ Licenciatura/License), or a foreign Master’s degree, then you should apply via the international Master’s procedure.
- For applications to a graduate dual degree programme, discover the procedures specific to each graduate dual degree.
You are willing to apply to a One-year Master’s programme
You hold one of the following diplomas and a certain job experience:
- an undergraduate degree (Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Sciences/licenciatura/licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po;
- a minimum of 180 ECTS credits;
- a Master's degree (magister or magistracy, for example),
then you can apply through the one year master’s programme admissions procedure.
You are willing to apply to a PHD
Then you can apply via the PhD admissions procedure.
Please note that you may only apply to Sciences Po programmes once by academic year. You must therefore create a new application form each year.
If you have found the admission procedure which corresponds to your situation, please create your application form.