International graduate admissions: eligibility criteria
Last Update:29 August 2022
The international graduate admissions procedure is open to applicants who have obtained or will obtain (this academic year) :
- a Non-French undergraduate degree (or 180 ECTS credits / bachelor’s degree or equivalent) from an institution located in France or abroad;
- a Master's level degree (magister or magistracy, for example) for countries in which universities do not award undergraduate qualifications.
- You can only submit one application per academic year. You cannot apply to a graduate programme through two different admission procedures the same year.
- You are enrolled in a half French, half foreign course of study (awarding a degree that is both French and non-French) and the majority of your transcripts have a French grading: You must apply through the domestic procedure.
- You hold a Master's degree in addition to your non-French Bachelor: You are still eligible for the international procedure, regardless of the nationality of your Master's degree.