International graduate admissions: eligibility criteria
The international graduate admissions procedure is open to applicants having completed their university education in an institution outside of France and having obtained any of the following:
- an undergraduate level degree (Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Sciences / licenciatura / licence) at the time of entry to Sciences Po.
- a minimum of 180 ECTS credits
- a Masters level degree (magister or magistracy, for example) for countries in which universities do not award undergraduate qualifications.
- Applicants having attended German or Austrian universities: a Vordiplom / Zwischenprüfung/Diplomprüfung (the equivalent of 120 credits) and a complete year of students at postgraduate level/second cycle (Hauptstudium - the equivalent of 60 credits).
- Applicants having attended Russian universities: a Bakalavr or Specialist qualification.
- Eligibility through the international procedure is contingent on the applicant having completed his/her undergraduate studies in a university not in France. It is not based on the applicant's nationality.
- Eligible applicants must have been selected and enrolled for a minimum of two years and must have obtained a degree from the foreign university.
- You can only submit one online application per academic year. You cannot apply to a graduate programme through two different admission procedures the same year.
- Applicants completing an undergraduate programme under which they will not graduate before 4 or 5 years are not eligible to apply before they have or are about to obtain their degre. No exemptions will be made.