Baccalaureat in France

I passed the Baccalaureat in France, and the year after I got the High School Diploma in the US. Which admission procedure should I apply through?

In this case, eligibility depends on the first obtained diploma. You must therefore apply through the exam entry procedure and because you received your diploma the previous year you must first request a waiver in order to be eligible to apply. You are not an eligible applicant through the international admission procedure.

Back to top