Tuition and Fees
2020 PROGRAMME FEES
- 1 session (two weeks): 4670 €
- 2 sessions (four weeks): 8400 €
Programme fees includes:
- All courses, books, and study materials
- Accommodation and meals
- Excursions and activities
- Transportation during the programme
Programme fees do not include:
- Travel to Paris for arrival and departure
- Medical insurance (and possible medical fees) during your stay in France. Please note that, as part of their registration in the programme, admitted students will be asked to provide proof of a comprehensive health insurance (including medical care, emergency hospital treatment and repatriation to home country).
Applicants are required to pay a 40 € application fee at the time of their application. The fee is payable online by credit card at the end of the application process.
The Summer School is not able to offer any scholarships. We encourage prospective students to check with their schools and local embassies to see if they may secure additional funding.
refund and modification policy
The Pre-College Programme 2020 Refund and Modification Policy (PDF, 454.59 KB) specifies the conditions for which Pre-College programme fees can be refunded as well as modification of class registration.
Due to the global COVID-19 outbreak, we understand that candidates may have less visibility about their summer plans. Given these circumstances, the following exceptional provisions have been added to the standard refund policy:
- If Sciences Po is required to cancel the Summer School, which we do not currently anticipate, students will have the choice to receive a 100% refund of their tuition fees or a credit for the following summer.
- If a student is unable to attend the Summer School for medical reasons specifically related to the Coronavirus, or due to government-imposed travel restrictions (whether imposed by France or another country), he or she will have the choice to receive a 100% refund of tuition fees or a credit for the following summer.