Overview of the Summer School
The Sciences Po Summer School provides students from all over the world with an opportunity to discover France’s leading university in the social sciences. The Summer School proposes two programmes.
- Open to students in their final year of secondary school, students currently enrolled in an institution of higher education (at the undergraduate or graduate level), and to professionals who have obtained a university degree.
- A choice between two academic tracks: social sciences or French language.
- Two separate four-week sessions during the months of June and July.
- Held on the Paris campus in the historic Saint-Germain-des-Prés district.
- Challenging coursework in social sciences;
- Two sessions this summer - One three-week session and one online session;
- Study on both the Reims and Paris campuses or online;
- Online Session: World Climate Negotiations Bootcamp;
- Open to students who will be at least 15 years old at the time of the programme and enrolled in secondary school in Fall 2023.