Presentation of the masters
The Masters is designed for students who would like to acquire solid training in both core knowledge and methodology, allowing them to conduct research and quantitative and qualitative studies, to analyse and communicate the results, and to work on a team.
Masters graduates may take up posts of responsibility in a wide range of organisations (consulting and advisory firms, associations, public administration, local authorities, governmental and non-governmental international organisations, social organisations, professional sectors, etc.).
- Master's in Economics
- Master's in History
- Master's in Law
- Master's in Political Science
- Programme in Comparative politics
- Programme in International Relations
- Programme in Political Behavior
- Programme in Political theory
- Programme in Public Policy
- Political Science (General Track in English)
- Master's in Sociology