Stéphane Guibaud is Professor of Economics in the Department, which he joined in 2014. A former student from École Normale Supérieure Ulm, he obtained a PhD in Economics from the Paris School of Economics. Prior to joining Sciences Po, he was a visiting scholar at Princeton University (2005-2006) and an Assistant Professor of Finance at the London School of Economics (2006-2013).
His research in the fields of international finance, asset pricing, and dynamic contracting has been published in top academic outlets such as the American Economic Review, the Journal of Finance, and the Review of Financial Studies.
International Finance, Asset Pricing, Dynamic Contracts, Macroeconomics
+33 (0)1 45 49 85 97
C 405 bis
- Capital Flows in an Aging World
- Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows
- A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Imperfectly Integrated Financial Markets
- Fertility Policies and Social Security Reforms in China
- Agency, Firm Growth, and Managerial Turnover
- Bond Market Clienteles, the Yield Curve, and the Optimal Maturity Structure of Government Debt
- Credit Constraints and Growth in a Global Economy
- International portfolio diversification is better than you think
- A dynamic equilibrium of imperfectly integrated financial markets
See all publications