Director of the Chair "Sécurisation des parcours professionnels", IZA Research Fellow, CEPR Research Fellow, Member of the Groupe d'experts chargé d'apprécier les effets économiques et sociaux de l'extension des conventions collectives
Pierre CAHUC is Professor of Economics at the Department which he joined in 2018. He is a Research Fellow at CEPR as well as at IZA, where he directs the "Labour Markets" research programme. He also directs Sciences Po's Chair Sécurisation des parcours professionnels. He is senior editor of Economic Policy and editor of the IZA Journal of Labor Economics. He was a member of the Conseil d'Analyse Economique from 2006 to 2010 and from 2012 to 2016.
Prior to joining the Department, he was Professor at École Polytechnique and at École nationale de la statistique et de l'administration économique (ENSAE), where he was the Head of Economic Research at CREST as well as Director of CREST’s Macroeconomic Laboratory.
Unemployment, Macroeconomics, Labour Markets
+33 (0)1 45 49 59 81
- Wage Insurance, Part-Time Unemployment Insurance and Short-Time Work in the XXI Century
- France: Social protection for the self-employed
- Essays on the social inclusion of young people. Family and labor market pathways
- The Effectiveness of Hiring Credits
- Trust and the Welfare State: the Twin Peaks Curve
- Family Values and the Regulation of Labor
- Youth Unemployment in France
- Améliorer l'assurance chômage
- Un drame : une société de défiance ?
- Labor Economics
See all publications