CEPR Research Fellow
Nicolas CŒURDACIER is Professor of Economics in the Department of Economics.
Nicolas CŒURDACIER holds a PhD in Economics from the Paris School of Economics and was Assistant Professor at the London Business School before joining Sciences Po in 2010. His main research interests are in macroeconomics, investigating international financial integration and capital flows, the economic consequences of demographic ageing, the dynamics of housing markets.
Nicolas Cœurdacier’s research has been widely consecrated, notably his work in international macroeconomics. He was awarded an ANR "Chaire d’Excellence" grant for a project on International Portfolios and Risk-Sharing (2010-13), an ERC Starting Grant for his project "Within and across countries Heterogeneity in International Finance (INFINHET)" (2014-18). He regularly publishes in international peer-reviewed journals such as American Economic Review, Journal of Monetary Economics, Journal of International Economics, Journal of Economic Theory. He is also CEPR Research Fellow, Associate Editor at the Journal of International Economics and former member of the Editorial Board of the Review of Economic Studies.
International Macroeconomics and Finance, Macroeconomics and Demographics
+33 (0)1 45 49 51 62
- Heterogeneous Risk Preferences: Theory and Empirics
- Essays on Investment and Saving
- Capital Flows in an Aging World
- Essays on Inequality, Social Preferences and Consumer Behavior
- Fertility, Longevity and International Capital Flows
- A Dynamic Equilibrium Model of Imperfectly Integrated Financial Markets
- Fertility Policies and Social Security Reforms in China
- The One-Child Policy and Household Savings
- Home bias in open economy financial macroeconomics
- Theoretical Perspectives on Financial Globalization
See all publications