ERC Project IMEDMC, CEPR Research Fellow
Eduardo PEREZ-RICHET is Associate Professor of Economics at the Department since 2016. He is also currently a Research Fellow at CEPR. He is a Member of the Editorial Board of the Review of Economic Studies. Prior to joining the Department, he taught at the École Polytechnique between 2009 and 2016.
His primary research fields include Microeconomic Theory, Game Theory, Political Economics, Information Economics, and Networks.
Professor Perez-Richet holds his PhD from Stanford University. In 2013 he was awarded the Young Researcher in Economics Prize by the Fondation Banque de France.
Microeconomic Theory, Game Theory, Political Economics, Information Economics, Networks
+33 (0)1 45 49 64 55
C 401 A
- Evidence Reading Mechanisms
- Communication with evidence in the lab
- Interim Bayesian Persuasion: First Steps
- Certifiable Pre-Play Communication: Full Disclosure
- Choosing Choices: Agenda Selection With Uncertain Issues
- Competing with Equivocal Information
- Complicating to Persuade?
- A Note on the Tight Simplification of Mechanisms
See all publications