- Alumni & Donors
- Use the library
- Ask us
- About us
Photocopying, printing and scanning
Print from your personal computer or from a public computer.
Multifunction copiers are available for photocopying, printing and scanning use. They support black & white or color A4 and A3 formats.
Before using it for the first time, activate your Sciences Po card on one of the campus copy-and-print terminals, using your Sciences Po e-mail credentials (email@example.com).
Then you can :
- Print from your personal computer or from all self-service computers to any of the printers.
- Scan documents in color and send them automatically to your Sciences Po email address using the “Numérisation vers courriel” function or a USB key.
- Check your printing credit from the copy-and-print terminals.
You can print from your personal computer, providing you are connected to the Sciences Po wifi, by logging in https://imprimer.sciencespo.fr or using the printing link of your campus, with your Sciences Po e-mail credentials:
- Paris : https://imprimer.sciencespo.fr
- Dijon : https://imprimer.dijon.sciencespo.fr
- Le Havre : https://imprimer.havre.sciencespo.fr
- Menton : https://imprimer.menton.sciencespo.fr
- Poitiers : https://imprimer.poitiers.sciencespo.fr
- Reims : https://imprimer.reims.sciencespo.fr
* Except Nancy
Once your annual allowance is sold out, you can buy additional credit by credit card, using the online secured website: https://pmv.sciencespo.fr/
- 27 RSG : ground floor, 1st and 5th floor
- 30 SG : any floor
For any assistance or troubleshooting, please contact the Helpdesk (firstname.lastname@example.org / 01 45 49 77 99).
Updated on 20/07/2018 - 14:42