Consulting library materials onsite
Certain materials stored in the closed stacks or annex may not be borrowed
Certain materials stored in the closed stacks or annex may not be borrowed for practical, technical, or legal reasons.
You must have a library card to consult materials, even on library premises.
Press clipping files in paper format, microfilms, large-format periodicals and encyclopedias, inter-library loan materials, and “reserve” materials: old, precious, or fragile materials, legal deposit materials, certain copies of IEP dissertations and theses, etc.
These materials are marked "For reference use only" after the call number in the catalogue.
- Microfilm: by appointment at the reference desk on the lower level (level -1) at 30 rue Saint-Guillaume
- All other materials: by online request via the catalogue
The onsite reading area: 30 rue Saint-Guillaume, lower-level reading room (level -1)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am-7:15pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am-7:15pm
- Saturday: 9:30am-12h30pm | 1:30pm-5:45pm
During university vacations:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30am-5:45pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am-5:45pm
Telephone: 33 (0)1 45 49 53 82 / 33 (0)1 45 49 72 24