Undergraduate / Master's exchange programme

I studied at Sciences Po as part of an undergraduate / Master's exchange programme and I would like to stay on or come back later to complete a Sciences Po Master's. How can I do this?

If you have taken part in an exchange programme in Sciences Po, either as an undergraduate student or in a Master's, you must apply for a Master's through the international admission procedure.

Back to top