quelle procedure

I am studying/have studied in two higher education institutions, one French and one non-French. May I apply through the international procedure?

It depends on the degree(s) obtained during these studies. The international procedure is open to applicants who hold or will hold by the end of the current academic year:

- a non-French undergraduate degree (or 180 ECTS credits) from an institution located in France or abroad; or

- a non-French graduate degree from a country where universities do not award undergraduate degrees.

You cannot apply to a Master's programme through two different admission procedures the same year.

If you are enrolled in a half French, half non-French course of study (awarding a degree that is both French and non-French) and the majority of your transcripts have a French grading, then you must apply through the domestic procedure.

Back to top