Defer my enrolment Master's programme

I have been admitted to a graduate programme (Master's or One-Year Master's programme). Is it possible to defer my enrolment?

You may request a deferral of your enrolment (for Master's programmes and one-year Master's programmes). To do so you must indicate it through your student space. Under the section to accept, refuse or defer the offer of admission.

Deferals are not automatically granted.

Please note that deferrals will not be granted for dual degree programmes.

Back to top