- Alumni & Donors
- Get started
- Fees & Funding
- Get involved
Forest Hill gym subscription
The Forest Hill fitness clubs gives to Sciences Po students the opportunity to take out an annual subscription at a negotiated rate for an "unlimited" access to the Forest Hill clubs as well as to Aquaboulevard Paris : free access and weekday courses (fr.) (stretching, aquagym, step, dance, etc.).
For 10 visits during the semester (with confirmation provided by Forest Hill), you will obtain two ECTS credits for your participation in a sporting activity.
As the subscription is valid for a year, if you joined for the previous semester, you can also earn ECTS credits for the current semester at no extra cost.
How to register
- Sign on as for any sports class during the specified registration period: online via your Student account
- Complete the application form (in French, PDF, 1.4 Mo) and send it to Baptiste Vivien, sports coordinator, with a cheque made out to “AS IEP PEDAGOGIE”.
N.B.: Incomplete applications will not be accepted
For racket sports (tennis, badminton and squash), you will need to book your court in advance, and pay a supplement. See the booking tariffs (in French, PDF, 205 Ko).
How to get to the Forest Hill club at Aquaboulevard
- Take bus n° 39: from Sèvres–Babylone, direction Frères Voisin, as far as Balard then walk from there to Aquaboulevard. Journey time approx. 25 minutes.
- Or by Metro, line 12: from Sèvres-Babylone, direction Mairie d'Issy, to Porte de Versailles then the T2 tramway from Porte de Versailles, direction Pont de Bezons, to Suzanne Lenglen. Journey time approx. 25 minutes.
List of clubs
- Aquaboulevard de Paris
- Forest Hill Meudon la Foret
- Forest Hill Versailles
- Forest Hill La Défense
- Forest Hill City Form
- Forest Hill Stade de La Marche
- Forest Hill Aubervilliers
- Forest Hill Paris Sud Villejuif