- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Two-Year Master's Programmes
- One-Year Master's Programmes
- Policy streams
- Dual Degrees
- Competitive exam preparation
- Executive Programmes
- Sustainable Development Goals Certificate
- Certificat égalité femmes-hommes et politiques publiques
- Policy Lab
Dual Degree with University of Saint Gallen (Switzerland)
Sciences Po and the University of St. Gallen, both members of the Association of Professional Schools of International Affairs (APSIA), have created a dual degree programme which allows students to obtain, after two years of study, the University of St. Gallen's Master in International Affairs and Governance and the Sciences Po Master's degree (in either the Master in Public Policy or the Master in European Affairs). .
This two-year programme intends to prepare students and future decision-makers for internationally-focused jobs, both in the private and public sectors.
First year at Sciences Po
In order to help students of this dual degree to integrate and develop multicultural skills, during the first year at Sciences Po, students of the dual degree are gathered in a Franco-Swiss joint seminar, led by professors of both universities.
Master in Public Policy
The Master in Public Policy is based on a multidisciplinary approach to public affairs, with courses that explore the intersection between public policy and cutting-edge technologies, and emphasize policy and decision making 2.0. The languages of instruction are English and/or French..
Master in European Affairs
The Master in European Affairs aims to prepare students and futures managers to work in the European affairs, both in the private and public sectors.
During this first year, students acquire a broad knowledge of the legal, economic and political foundations of the European Union, as well as the history and sociology of the European integration project.
Second year at St. Gallen
The second year of the degree takes places at the University of Saint Gallen, where students join the Master of International Affairs and Governance.
In this framework they have the possibility to deepen their knowledge and competences in the subjects that are at the heart of the University of Saint Gallen's expertise: economics, management and business. At Saint Gallen students can follow courses taught in English or in German.
Students interested in this dual degree should apply directly via the admission website.
- For more information on the first year at Sciences Po, please contact the academic advisors of the School of Public Affairs.
- For more information on the second year at St. Gallen, please contact Frank Stadelmaier from the International Affairs Division (Tel: +33-(0)1 45 49 76 08).
- Columbia University
- École du Louvre
- Freie Universität Berlin
- Fudan University
- HEC - Corporate and Public Management
- HEC - MPA-MBA
- Hertie School of Governance
- Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy
- London School of Economics
- Università Bocconi
- University of Saint Gallen
- University of Tokyo
- University of Toronto
More about School of Public Affairs
- Two-Year Dual-Degree
- Languages: English and French