- Alumni & Donors
- Join Us
- Resources and Facilities
The Sciences Po library has extremely rich print and digital collections, with 950,900 print books and journals, more than 11,000 e-books and 39,000 digital resources (learn more about the collections).
Customised services tailored to your needs
- Access to digital collections and resources, most of which are accessible remotely with your Sciences Po username and password (the one for your email account). You can access the library with your faculty card.
- Special borrowing conditions: documents can be sent directly to the Faculty Lounge at 28 Rue Saint-Guillaume on the shuttle the day after you request them. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 45 49 72 24 with your request.
- Ask for an individual appointment with a specialist librarian to identify the documentary resources you need for your teaching or research. With the help of documentation services, you can design document collections and bibliographies, organise a training session, find specific iconographic resources in compliance with copyright, etc.
- Get customised training in documentary research for yourself or your group of students. For example, you can get training on how to use the press databases (Factiva and Digitised Press Kit database), social science databases and online periodicals, digital resources in law, etc. Contact: email@example.com
- Submit the bibliography for your course. Works that are not yet part of the library’s collections can be acquired and your students given priority access to them. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Suggest books to purchase that are not in our collections. Contact: email@example.com.
Reading rooms and open hours
Our reading rooms:
- in Paris: 27 and 30 Rue Saint-Guillaume and 199 Boulevard Saint-Germain (research library);
- six libraries on the campuses outside Paris.
During the semester, the library at 27 Rue Saint Guillaume is open from 8 am to 11 pm Monday to Friday, and from 9:30 am to 9:30 pm on Saturday.
Check the open hours for all sites: Library open hours.
And on the other campuses?
You can use the library services on the Dijon, Le Havre, Menton, Nancy, Poitiers and Reims campuses. Contact the campus administrative team for information. They will refer you to the right person on your campus.