- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Core curriculum
- Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master Marketing: New Luxury & Art de Vivre
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Home > Admission procedures
The School of Management and Innovation offer two-year curricula leading to a Master's degree in a number of professional specialisations and dual degree programmes. The school also offers one-year Master's programmes designed for young professionals seeking to take their career to the next level.
Master’s degree programmes
Sciences Po offers different types of admission in order to build a community of students from all horizons. This multicultural experience is highly sought after by recruiters.
- If you have gained a university degree from a foreign higher education institution, you must apply through the international procedure.
- If you have pursued a higher education degree in France, you must apply through the French procedure (fr).
One-Year Master’s programmes
Admission to a one-year Master's programme is based on an evaluation of the candidate's academic background and work experience. The candidate’s motivation, professional development plan and professional references will also be taken into account in the admission decision.
If you seek admission for a dual-degree programme, the admissions procedure will depend on your previous studies.
Refer to admissions to dual-degree programmes for more information.