- Alumni & Donors
- Undergraduate admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- One-year Master's
- Ph.D Programmes
- My application
- Useful links
- Contact Us
Home > "The Middle East is a region that Americans tend to misjudge"
Watch the video
- Rosalyn Jeffries, student in the Sciences Po-UC Berkeley programme ©Sciences Po
Rosalyn Jeffries, 19, was born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area. After graduating from San Mateo High School in the United States, she joined the first cohort of the Sciences Po-UC Berkeley dual BA programme in 2016.
Rosalyn has just started the academic year on the Sciences Po campus in Menton, where she is specialising in Middle-Eastern studies. She will spend years 3 and 4 at UC Berkeley where she intends to major in Global Studies. In the video, Rosalyn shares her first impressions of the programme, her classmates and life by the Mediterranean.
About the dual Bachelor’s degree with UC Berkeley
Two years in France, two years in California
Students in the dual degree programme spend their first two years at one of three Sciences Po campuses in France (Menton, Reims or Le Havre), each of which focuses on a different world region. All instruction is offered in English. The last two years of the programme are spent on the UC Berkeley campus.
Students graduate from both universities
After successfully completing the programme, students receive a Sciences Po Bachelor’s degree in the Social Sciences and Humanities and a Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree from UC Berkeley’s College of Letters and Science.
- More information on the Sciences Po-UC Berkeley dual degree programme
- Find out more about dual Bachelor’s degree programmes at Sciences Po
- “You can pick up Sciences Po’s wifi connexion from the beach”. Hardy Hewson, a British student in the second year of the dual Bachelor’s programme between Columbia and Sciences Po, describes his time on the Menton campus.
- Find out more about education at the Sciences Po campus in Menton