- Alumni & Donors
- Undergraduate admissions
- Graduate Admissions
- One-year Master's
- Ph.D Programmes
- My application
- Useful links
- Contact Us
Home > Meet Indian scholarship students at Sciences Po
- Romasha Sanyal, an Indian scholarship student ©Sciences Po
Romasha comes from Calcutta, Alleiah from Ahmedabad and Akhil from Hindupur.
All three are outstanding students who could not have come to study in France or at Sciences Po without the various types of financial aid they receive. In this video, they talk about their life in France and their plans for the future.
In the last five years, the number of Indian students has tripled at Sciences Po. For most of them, financial support is a deciding factor in coming to study abroad. They can of course benefit from Sciences Po’s financial aid policy for international students, but some of the schemes are also especially designed for Indian students.
Scholarships for all international students
- The Emile Boutmy scholarship is Sciences Po’s scholarship for top international students from outside of the European Union. The deadline to apply is Tuesday 2 May 2017!
- The Eiffel scholarship is run by the French ministry of foreign affairs to attract top foreign students to French universities. 40 percent of the Sciences Po recipients of this prestigious scholarship are Indian.
- The Erasmus Plus scholarship is reserved for exchange students and is run by the European Union.
Special schemes for Indian students
- The Charpak scholarship is a merit-based scholarship which was set up by the French embassy in India.
- The Charpak scholarship for exchange programmes supports exchange students for a period of one to four months at the Bachelor’s or Master’s level.
- Sciences Po’s agreement with the prestigious Inlaks foundation funds a yearly scholarship for one top Indian student at Sciences Po. In addition to a 100 percent fee waiver, the student gets a one-way flight ticket and up to 1,000 euros per month.
- The Tiara-Sciences Po partnership awards two Sciences Po Masters students a grant of up to $5,000 a year
- Sciences Po offers a wide range of financial aid for students from all backgrounds and origins, and 30 percent of the student body holds a scholarship. Each year, more than 200 top students from outside the European Economic Area benefit from scholarships. Find out more about financial aid for international students at Sciences Po
- Find out more about Sciences Po and India
- Find out more about education at the Sciences Po Undergraduate College
- Find out more about Sciences Po’s graduate schools