In 2018, Sciences Po launched the Women in Business Chair. Its goal is to develop and scientifically evaluate measures designed to reduce the barriers that women face in their professional careers, whether in terms of access to leadership positions or of starting new business ventures.
- Ghazala AZMAT, Professor at the Department of Economics, Sciences Po
- Roberto GALBIATI, CNRS Professor (DR) - Department of Economics, Sciences Po
- Delphine GROUÈS, Director of Studies and Educational Innovation, Sciences Po
- Morgane LAOUENAN, CNRS researcher at Centre d’Economie de la Sorbonne
- Maxime MARZIN, Director of the Centre for Entrepreneurship, Sciences Po
- Dominique MEURS, Professor of economics at Paris Ouest-Nanterre University La Défense and research associate at the National Institute for Demographic Studies, specialist in gender inequalities in the labor market