- Summer School students exploring Paris (Photo: Manuel Braun)
In addition to their core studies in the social sciences or French language track, all students may take an optional elective course during the July session only. These classes are an opportunity for students to delve more deeply into a subject of interest, or to explore a new topic. Students may take one elective class per session.
- Offered on campus, during the July session only. Elective classes are only open to students who will be taking a core course on campus.
- Course hours: elective courses represent a total of 24 hours per session.
- How to enroll: elective courses are only open to students who have been admitted to a core course in the French language or social sciences track; it is not possible to take an elective as a stand-alone class. Admitted students are able to sign up for an elective class when they complete their registration for the Summer School.
- Tuition fees: 500 € per session.
In 2021, the following elective classes will be offered:
JULY 2021 SESSION
French language classes (only open to students in the social sciences track)
Beginner, intermediate and avanced levels are offered during the July session.
- The History of France Through Parisian Footprints
- Stress-Free Stats: Introduction to Quantitative Methods