How to get more information about research at Sciences Po?
- Follow us on twitter
- Visit the research website and find, for instance, a faculty expertise directory and a search engine that harvests all websites of the labs!
- Access to our scientific publications on SPIRE, the open archive of Sciences Po
- Sign up for weekly news to stay informed in real time on our research activities :
- Agenda: a mail advertising the up-coming scientific events (conferences, workshops and seminars), current opportunities (recruitment, funding, calls for papers/projects), as well as timely new developments: recruited researchers, new projects …
- Publications: a mail advertising newly published works: books, articles, working papers, reports and a selection of interventions in the media. Good to know! We provide more and more scientific publications in Open Access, available in full text, which are accessible via a single click in our mail.
- To sign up, send a request at email@example.com