Editor in Chief
- Guillaume Plantin, Vice-President for Research at Sciences Po
- Hélène Naudet, Head of Communication at the office of the VP for Research at Sciences Po
- Amélie Vairelles, Head of Communication at the médialab and the Center for Socio-Political Data – CDSP
- Carole Gautier, Head of Communication at the Center for History at Sciences Po (CHSP)
- Bernard Corminboeuf, Head of Communication at the Observatoire sociologique du changement (OSC)
- Samia Ben, Head of Communication at the Centre for the Sociology of Organisations (CSO)
The contents of this site were supplied by
The Office of the Vice President for Research at Sciences Po
27 rue Saint-Guillaume
75337 Paris Cedex 07
Tel. : 01 45 49 50 50
Fax. : 01 42 22 31 26
Contact : helene.naudet-at-sciencespo.fr
This internet site is hosted by Fondation Nationale des Sciences Politiques (FNSP),
Sciences Po – Direction des Systèmes d’Information
APE Code: 803Z
27, rue saint Guillaume
75337 Paris cedex 07
Industrial and Intellectual Property
All information on this web site (text, photos, logos…) is protected by the copyrights held by Sciences Po or their partners.
Therefore, the information may not be reproduced, modified, republished, re-aired, translated, distributed or reused in any manner, without the written consent of Sciences Po .
Photographs can not be reused without permission from their authors mentioned in copyrights.
Cogito site’s title, concept and form, as well as its content, such as news, descriptions, illustrations and original images and their organisation, and any software compilation, source code and other elements contained on the Sciences Po site are the property of Sciences Po
Our pages also contain links to other sites for which we are in no manner responsible, neither regarding their adhesion to public order or good conduct, on the one hand, nor regarding their personal data privacy policies and use, on the other.
By accessing an outside site, through a hypertext link, you accept that this access is carried out at your own risk. Therefore, Sciences Po will in no way be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages resulting from your access to an outside site through a hypertext link.