- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Research Units
- Ongoing Research
- Research support
Actualités à la une
- CSO : Compte rendu de Creating the Market University. How Academic Science Became an E ...
- CSO : Compte rendu de In the Blood : Understanding America’s Farm Families de R. Wut ...
- CSO : "L'histoire économique au futur", Tracés, hors-série, p. 151-164., Octobre 20 ...
- CSO : An EU Terrorist Finance Tracking System, Consulter, 2016.
- CSO : "Collegial Oligarchy and Networks of Normative Alignments in Transnational Insti ...
- CSO : "Fighting Food Waste With Dumpster Dinners", Discover Society, Issue 36., Septem ...
- CSO : Fouiller ? A quel prix ? L’archéologie préventive entre patrimonialisation e ...
- CSO : Les chômeurs et le travail… sur les chemins de la dépendance, XXXVIèmes Jou ...
- CSO : Redéfinir les frontières du surendettement : quel problème pour quel public ? ...
- CSO : Beyond the personal-anonymous divide: Agency relations in powers of attorney in ...
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 6
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 5
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 4
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 3
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 2
- Centre d'histoire : Sciences Po/LSE International History Seminar - séance 1
- Centre d'histoire : 2. Séminaire spécialisé | Sciences Po-LSE International History Seminar
- LIEPP : Quel impact du CICE?
- OSC : The Influence of social inequality on life satisfaction
- LIEPP : Evaluation CICE : présentation des résultats
- École doctorale : Carlo Barone & Laurent Fourchard
- École doctorale : Politique & Religion
- LIEPP : Séminaire "Politiques éducatives" - L'offre de formation locale
- OSC : Socioeconomic Segregation in Large Cities in France and the United States
- OSC : Trapped in Place?
- OSC : Mobilités sociales et rapports au pouvoir institutionnel
- OSC : Wages, Bonuses and Appropriation of Profit in the Financial Industry
- Le département d'économie :
- CERI :
- médialab :
- OFCE :
- CEE :
- École de droit :
- Les dernières publications :
- Spire :
Sciences Po is an institution of higher education and research in the humanities and social sciences. Its work in law, economics, history, political science and sociology is pursued through ten research units and several crosscutting programmes.
Its research community includes over two hundred twenty members and three hundred fifty PhD candidates. Recognized internationally, their work covers a wide range of topics including education, democracies, urban development, globalization and public health.
One of Sciences Po’s key objectives is to make a significant contribution to methodological, epistemological and theoretical advances in the humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po’s mission is also to share the results of its research with the international research community, students, and more broadly, society as a whole.
Assessed by QS since 2007, Sciences Po is among the highest ranked nationally: 1st in Political Science and Sociology, 2nd in Law, 3rd in history and 4th in Economics. Internationally, Sciences Po improved its performance in Political Science and International Relations, moving up 3 places to become the 13th on this discipline and maintained its position in Sociology (36th).
This third issue of Cogito opens with a feature on the fundamental challenges that metropolises are facing around the world with regard to the environment, housing, diversity, security, new technologies, etc. Be they are chronic or recent these issues are at the heart of changing power relations. They are explored in many innovative analyses by Sciences Po researchers that are presented here. This issue also delves into the latest publications and research projects, and introduces promising recent PhD graduates. Wishing you a good start to the school year and a good read!
More about Research
Colin Hay & al (eds.), Jan 2018, PalgraveForest, Maxime, Sénac, Réjane & al, Jan. 2018, Palgrave Macmillan
Edited by Christophe Jaffrelot and Laurence Louër, Dec. 2017, Hurst Publishers
Measuring Tomorrow Accounting for Well-Being, Resilience, and Sustainability in the Twenty-First CenturyEloi Laurent, Dec.2017, Princeton University Press