PRESAGE - Sciences Po's Gender Studies programme is headed by Hélène Périvier, economist at the French Economic Observatory (OFCE-Sciences Po). It is run by a Steering Committee and a Scientific Board with an international outlook, composed of researchers from many scientific disciplines.
- Marta Dominguez Folgueras (FR), sociologist, Observatoire sociologique du changement (OSC), Sciences Po.
- Maxime Forest (FR), politist, Principal evaluator for SUPERA project (H2020, 2018-2022).
- Hélène Le Bail (FR), political scientist, CERI, Sciences Po.
- Elissa Mailänder, historian, Centre d’Histoire (CHSP), Sciences Po.
- Françoise Milewski, economist, emeritus professor.
- Hélène Périvier, economist, OFCE, Sciences Po.
- Réjane Sénac (FR), political scientist, research director at CNRS, Center of political researches (CEVIPOF), Sciences Po.
- Marie Mercat Bruns, Affiliated Professor at Sciences Po Law School and tenured Associate Law Professor in Private Law and in Labor and Employment Law at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers.
- Anne Boring, Assistant Professor of Economics at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands, Head of the Women in Business Chair at Sciences Po
- Francine Deutsch, Professor Emerita of Psychology and Education, Mount Holyoke College, United States
- Marie Duru-Bellat (FR), Professor of Sociology Emeritus and researcher at Sciences Po (OSC) and University of Burgundy (IREDU)
- Yasmine Ergas, Lecturer in Discipline in International and Public Affairs at Columbia University, United States, member of the Executive Committee of Columbia University’s Institute for Research on Women, Gender and Sexuality
- Nancy Folbre, Professor of Economics Emeritus, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, United States
- Nancy Fraser, Henry and Louise A. Loeb Professor of Philosophy and Politics at the New School for Social Research, United States
- Geneviève Fraisse (FR), French philosopher and an historian of feminist thought,director of research Emeritus at CNRS
- Marie Mercat-Bruns, Affiliated Professor at Sciences Po Law School and tenured Associate Law Professor in Private Law and in Labor and Employment Law at the Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers (CNAM DISST)
- Danièle Meulders (FR), Professor of Economics, Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- Ronald Oaxaca, McClelland Professor of Economics Emeritus, University of Arizona, United States
- Bruno Perreau, Cynthia L. Reed Professor of French Studies and Language, Professor at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), United States
- Rebecca Rogers (FR), professor of History of Education at Paris Descartes University, France, member of Cité du genre-USPC steering committee
- Amartya Sen, economist and philosopher, Nobel Prize in Economics, Thomas W. Lamont University Professor at Harvard University, United States
Violette Toye, email@example.com, +33 1 44 18 54 06