A strong, lasting professional network
The Urban School draws on a strong network to offer its students a vast choice of internships and professional opportunities in various sectors:
- international organisations
- public utilities (water, transport, waste management, energy, etc.)
- local and regional authorities
- non-governmental organisations (democratic governance, environment, housing)
- urban planning, economic development and urban strategy agencies
- design and engineering firms, architectural firms
- consulting firms
- research, teaching
Active, well-structured alumni associations
- The In Situ association brings together students and graduates from the Regional and Urban Strategy, Urban Policy, Governing the Large Metropolis and Metropolitan Governance Master's programmes. It maintains the network, encourages exchanges and meetings, and organises networking events and activities around urban issues and professions.
- The Sciences Po Urba (FR) association is for alumni of the Urban Planning Programme. Founded in 1987, it maintains a network of over 1,600 graduates and is one of the oldest urban planning professional associations in France. In close contact with the Urban Planning Programme, it fosters professional contacts and exchanges, organises meetings and events and mentors young graduates.