Dual degree with Fundação Getulio Varga-Escola de Administração de Empresas (São Paolo, Brazil)
Sciences Po and FGV-EAESP have decided to come together in order to propose a high-quality joint curriculum through the Dual Master's Degree in International Relations, Management & Trade.
This two-year programme offers an advanced and demanding education in the area of international relations, finance, management and strategy, allowing participating students insertion into top-level positions in the private, public or international sector.
Courses, taught by distinguished scholars, business leaders and policy makers, combine seminars on specific issues with workshops, simulations, case studies, and talks.
Programme of studies
Students are jointly admitted and are enrolled full-time in both institutions for both years.
Courses are multidisciplinary and students can choose from a wide range of courses in management, business, finance, economics, law, and international relations.
Students will spend their first year of study at Sciences Po either in the Master Finance et Stratégie (French taught) or in the Master in International Management and Sustainability (English taught):
- Master Finance et Stratégie, mention International Business (French taught program)
- Master in International Management and Sustainability (English taught program)
The second year takes place in Sao Paolo at FGV-EAESP in the Mestrado Profissional em Gestão Internacional Programme. A thesis project is required at the end of the fourth semester of studies.
Graduation relies on the successful validation of both years of the studies at Sciences Po and FGV-EAESP respectively.
Admissions and tuitions fees
The candidates must hold an undergraduate degree or the equivalent of a Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, economics, law and/or social sciences.
Students must pay the tuition fees applicable in their host institution (Sciences Po for Year 1 and FGV-EAESP for Year 2). For further information:
At Sciences Po :
- Marie Lizardo, Academic Advisor, Master Finance et Stratégie – International Business
- Fécilité Gasparetto, Academic Advisor, Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Larissa Frozel Barros, International Affairs Manager for Latin America, International Affairs Division
- Admissions service
At FGV-EAESP :
- Adriana Cabral, Double Degree and Exchange Coordinator - Graduate Programs, Office for Global Affairs
- FGV Website