Dual degree with Luigi Bocconi University (Milan, Italy)
Please note that only current first-year students registered in the Master finance et stratégie or in the Master International Management & Sustainability are eligible to apply for this dual degree programme with Bocconi.
This two-year programme aims to engrain young professionals with a truly international background and culture, and to equip them with the skills to operate in national and international public institutions as well as in the private sector or in non-profit organizations.
First year at Sciences Po
During the first year, students attend courses of the Master in Finance and Strategy (taught in French) or the Master in International Management & Sustainability (taught in English).
Second year at Università Bocconi
The second year takes places at Università Bocconi, in Milan, where students join the Master in Economics and Management of Government and International Organizations and follow courses in English. During this year, they are trained to carry out policy analysis and evaluation, to conceive strategies and to manage projects.
During the second year, students must:
- Write and defend a master thesis (Tesi di Laurea) of about 80 pages, in English;
- Complete a 10-week internship in France, Italy or somewhere else in the world (during the summer between the two years of study).
Only Sciences Po students currently in the first year of their master at the School of Management and Innovation are eligible to apply for this dual degree.
The following students will not be accepted into the Double Degree Program at Bocconi:
- Italian Bachelor graduates nominated by partner institutions
- Applicants who were rejected for or refused participation in Graduate Programs at Bocconi University, nominated by partner institutions
Interested students should apply via our online admissions portal and choose "Partnership Programs" when asked for which program they would like to apply.
At Sciences Po:
- Marie Lizardo, Academic Advisor, Master in Finance and Strategy – International Business
- Fécilité Gasparetto, Academic Advisor, Master in International Management and Sustainability
- Paolo Modugno, Direction des Affaires Internationales - Ph.: +33-(0)1 45 49 51 12