1936 Sciences Po and the Popular Front
The library offers an evocation of the Popular Front from a selection of contemporaneous documents, almost exclusively from Sciences Po collections.
The exhibition illustrates:
- in the first two windows: a few episodes of the Popular Front, with books, press clippings, photographs and drawings;
- in the third case: a "snapshot" of Sciences Po, 1936, through evocative documents.
The exposed material is extracted from different Sciences Po collections:
- books and journals from the Library (30 rue Saint-Guillaume) ;
- institutional archives from the Mission archives (28 rue des Saints-Pères) ;
- Léon Blum Archive conserved by the Contemporary History Archives Service (56 rue Jacob).
Refer to the exhibition booklet (FRENCH)