Detailed opening conditions
UPDATE March 19th
DETAILS OF OPENING CONDITIONS
All the libraries on the Paris campus are open. Reservation is essential for the 30 and 27 RSG. Documents can be picked up on 27th.
Respect to barrier gestures, physical distance and the wearing of a mask are required during the entire stay in the library.
Borrowing and returning books and working/studying/printing at the library are open to students, researchers and teachers who are members of the Sciences Po community.
We offer a free subscription valid until 30/09/2021 to any reader interested in our material.
Accounts valid on 05/02/2021 will be automatically extended until 30/09/2021.
This subscription allows you to only use the loan/return service ("drive")
Access conditions :
1. pre-registration online
2. forward the pre-registration confirmation email to email@example.com with the followings attachments :
1- a jpeg picture : except if you already have a reader's card (please let us know)
2- a proof of residence less than 3 months old (electricity, gas, or telephone bill, rental agreement)
Your pre-registration will be processed in 3 days.
To work/study at the library:
- Access is only possible by booking a seat at the library after checking the cards (student, teacher) or the invitation to the competitions and the booking confirmation e-mail.
Borrowing and returning books
- Access is only possible after checking the cards (student, teacher) or the invitation to the competitions and the availability notice that was emailed to you.
Sciences Po library joined the "Prêt" de chez moi (Loan close to me) initiated by the ADBU to facilitate the return of library items by students wherever they are.
If you are far from your French university and close to Sciences Po you can return your books with us and we'll take care of sending them to you university library (in France).
Specific time slots of 30 minutes are specifically dedicated to printing on reservation.
Work/study at the library :
- Monday to Saturday from 9:30am to 6pm.
Borrowing and returning books :
- The circulation desk at the 25 rue St Guillaume Library building opens from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 5.45pm (last requests processed at 5pm).
- You have 3 days to retrieve the requested items before they are sent back