Find all of the resources and services available to you here.
We collect on a regular basis new resources that are exceptionally open during this period and list them on this regularly updated page.
In order to help our Alumni and external readers who cannot access our digital resources from home, a list of freely accessible resources has been collected by our librarians. This list is updated regularly, so don't hesitate to visit it!
Looking for information?
Need help or assistance?
- Get your answers from Monday to Friday on our chat and the contact form in the "Ask us" section.
- Browse our brand new FAQ.
- Contact the referent librarians directly by email : theys regularly supply their subject guides and can help you with your research. Full contact details are available on each guide.
- Make an appointment by videoconference or by chat with a librarian by writing to: email@example.com
“Suggest a purchase” to ensure orders you can borrow when we open again. It’s also possible to suggest buying ebooks and subscribing to new online resources!
- Don't forget our magic extension LeanLibrary, which will tell you wherever you are on the web if the library offers access to the document.
Want to keep in touch with the library news?
Check our website : we update it in real-time and it gives you access to all of our services.
Need to learn how to use our resources at the best ?
Request tutoring by videoconference or chat at firstname.lastname@example.org.