From 22 June
While access to the library remains limited to members of the permanent faculty, Sciences Po doctoral students and students in competitive exams preparation, the borrowing of documents is open!
The Sciences Po library gradually resume its activities while respecting the conditions for protecting the health of all.
While access to the library remains strictly limited to members of the permanent faculty, Sciences Po doctoral students and students in competitive exams preparation, the borrowing of documents is once again open to the Sciences Po community as well as to external readers who had an active subscription on 16 March (automatically extended / no new registrations at present).
These rules may be adapted if government directives and the health situation should change.
Loan and return
All readers who already have an active subscription can access this lending service and make online requests. A collection desk at the entrance of 30, rue Saint Guillaume from Monday to Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. allows you to retrieve the requested documents. Books requested via the catalogue must be picked up within 5 days.
Returns of documents are made in the book boxes so that they are disinfected before being put back on the shelves after 5 days or by post.
Only the library at 30, rue Saint Guillaume is open from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm Monday to Friday and access is strictly limited to members of the permanent faculty, Sciences Po doctoral students and students in competitive exams preparation by half-day reservation. A screening will be carried out in front of the building.
- If you are a doctoral student, you will need to present the booking confirmation email as well as your student card with an attestation from the Doctoral School (this attestation is to be requested by email from the Doctoral School: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are a researcher, your "Research" business card and the booking confirmation email.
- If you are a student in competitive exams preparation, you will need to present the booking confirmation email, your student card and a document proving your registration for a competitive exam.
Wearing a mask is mandatory during the entire stay at the library. In order to ensure all health safety rules, we invite you to respect the instructions given by the staff concerning:
- distance markings
- direction of traffic
- marking of work places (it will be formally forbidden to move furniture)
- do not use direct access works but request them via the catalogue
- use the disinfectant wipes provided to clean the place before and after it is used
The rooms are completely cleaned in the morning before opening.