Consulting library materials onsite
Certain materials stored in the closed stacks may not be borrowed.
Certain materials stored in the closed stacks may not be borrowed for practical, technical, or legal reasons.
You must have a library card to consult materials, even on library premises.
- press clipping files in paper format
- large-format periodicals
- inter-library loan materials
- “reserve” materials: old, precious, or fragile materials, legal deposit materials, certain copies of IEP dissertations and theses, etc.
These materials are marked "For reference use only" in the catalogue.
How do I request these materials?
By online request via the catalogue.
Where and when may I consult these materials?
The onsite reading area: Saint-Guillaume Library, 3rd floor
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9am-7:15pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am-7:15pm
- Saturday: 9:30am-12h30pm | 1:30pm-5:45pm
During university vacations:
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday: 9:30am-5:45pm
- Tuesday: 10:30am-5:45pm
Telephone: 33 (0)1 45 49 53 82 / 33 (0)1 45 49 53 00
Updated on 28/02/2022