- Alumni & Donors
- International Activities
- International Network
- Study at Sciences Po
- Contact us
- Sciences Po students
Study in Asia and the Pacific
As a student at Sciences Po, you can spend time abroad at three different moments:
- Students are required to spend their third year of the Bachelor’s programme abroad, either studying at a partner university, on an internship or undertaking a personal project.
- One semester of the Master’s programme is spent outside Sciences Po, and studying abroad is one of the possibilities.
- During your doctorate, you may choose to participate in a PhD exchange programme.
What do you need to do to study abroad?
Discover the different steps involved in preparing for a successful exchange.
Make an appointement
Make an appointment (personal or in small groups) so we can help you define your study abroad project and your list of schools.
- Japan, Korea, India, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand: make an appointment.
- China, Hong Kong, Taïwan, South East Asia: make an appointment.
Come to the information sessions by country or region
- China, Hong Kong and Taiwan: 21 October 2016 (12.30pm-2.30pm, room H101, 28, rue des Saint-Pères)
- South-East Asia: 20 October 2016 (10.15am-12.15pm, room A26)
- Japan and Korea: 26 September 2016 (10.15am-12.15pm, room C931)
- India and Bangladesh: 26 September 2016 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room J208)
- Australia and New Zealand: 23 September 2016 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room H101)
- University of Sydney: 28 September 2016 (10am-12pm, room A24)
Le Havre campus: 15 and 16 September 2016
Menton campus: 12 September 2016
Come to our Info Day
An information day is organised each year in September by Sciences Po's Centres for Asia and the Pacific, and Africa and the Middle East. It is an opportunity to meet Sciences Po students who have stayed in these regions, as well as students, diplomats and visiting professors from these regions who are currently at Sciences Po.
You main contacts
The Centre for Asia and the Pacific at Sciences Po is there to help you with all your preparations for studying abroad as well as during your stay.
Sciences Po also has two permanent offices in Asia: