- Alumni & Donors
- International Activities
- International Network
- Study at Sciences Po
- Contact us
- Sciences Po students
Study in Asia and the Pacific
As a student at Sciences Po, you can spend time abroad at three different moments:
- Students are required to spend their third year of the Bachelor’s programme abroad, either studying at a partner university, on an internship or undertaking a personal project.
- One semester of the Master’s programme is spent outside Sciences Po, and studying abroad is one of the possibilities.
- During your doctorate, you may choose to participate in a PhD exchange programme.
What do you need to do to study abroad?
Discover the different steps involved in preparing for a successful exchange.
Make an appointement
Make an appointment (personal or in small groups) so we can help you define your study abroad project and your list of schools.
- Japan, Korea, India, Bangladesh, Australia, New Zealand: make an appointment.
- China, Hong Kong, Taïwan, South East Asia: make an appointment.
Come to the information sessions by country or region
- Australia and New Zealand: 14 September 2017 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room B404, 56, rue des Saints Pères)
- Japan and Korea: 20 September 2017 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room Albert Sorel, 27, rue saint Guillaume)
- India and Bangladesh: 9 October 2017 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room H201, 28, rue des Saints Pères)
- China, Hong Kong and Taiwan: 11 October 2017 (2.45pm-4.45pm, room Albert Sorel, 27, rue saint Guillaume)
- South-East Asia: 13 October 2017 (12.30pm-2,30pm, room J208, 13, rue de l'Université)
Le Havre campus
- Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, India and Bangladesh : 12 October 2017
- Chine, Hong Kong, Taïwan et Asie du Sud Est : 18 October 2017
You main contacts
The Centre for Asia and the Pacific at Sciences Po is there to help you with all your preparations for studying abroad as well as during your stay.
Sciences Po also has two permanent offices in Asia: