- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- At a glance
- Master in Economics and Business
- Master in Finance and Strategy
- Master in Organizational Behaviour and Human Resources
- Master in Innovation & Digital Transformation
- Master Communications, Media and Creative Industries
- Master in Marketing
- Joint Master of Law and Finance
- One-year master's programmes
- Dual degrees
Strong ties with the business world
The School works with an extended community of recruiters to develop students' professional skills and prepare them for the job market. Students are required to do a six- month internship and are encouraged to gain experience in the field. Training through apprenticeships or taking a gap year working for a company are also possibilities.
Each year, 73% of Sciences Po graduates enter the private sector. The School provides students with the skills needed to work in a wide range of fields and industries: consulting/auditing, banking/finance/insurance, marketing/communication, human resources, regulations and compliance, and much more.
New jobs that transform companies
The School is dedicated to helping graduates find jobs in new fields such as:
- the creative economy
- the digital economy
- new business models
- responsible investment
- risk management and governance
- social reporting and the environment
The training provided by the School will enable future graduates to work both in France and abroad; nearly 40 percent of graduates find their first job outside France.