- Alumni & Donors
- Use the library
- Ask us
- About us
ID / Password
What are the usernames and password to connect your laptop to the wifi, request a document online, consult electronic resources through remote access, activate your card for printing ... ? What you need to know about Library services logins.
Use your Sciences Po ID (email@example.com) and password to :
- Login on Sciences Po Gmail
- Login the Sciences Po Secure or Eduroam Wifi
- Login on public workstations from the campus
- Activate printing services on your card
- Print from an express-terminal if you don’t have your card
- Access electronic resources off-campus (*)
- Login your patron account and (*)
- make online requests
- reserve books
- renew loans
- Book a group study room (*)
(*) For these services, use your connection name (firstname.lastname) and password.
From a public computer, don't forget to logout :
- Click on "Logout"
- Close all windows of your web browser
- For group cards, please use the ID firstname.lastname@example.org and password provided during your registration
- For group cards, please use the connexion name abo.xxx and password provided during your registration.
- Forgot your password ? If you don't have a @sciencespo.fr gmail account, contact email@example.com
EBook Central (former EBL) provides you access to more than 700,000 titles from leading academic and professional publishers. Full access is only available for titles purchased by the Sciences Po Library
The first time you want to check out an EBook Central eBook, create a personal account while on campus (local access only) with Join Ebook Central link. Use then your account for local and off campus access to EBook Central. Please think of using your Sciences Po username and password .
Forgot password ? See EBook Central home page
Updated on 16/10/2018 - 14:37