- Alumni & Donors
- News & Events
LIEPP is a central hub for social science research on policymaking and evaluation within Sciences Po, at the national level and at the international level. It brings together researchers from five disciplines: mainly Economics, Political Science and Sociology, but also more and more Law and History.
Internal affiliates belong essentially to the four founding centers (CEE, CSO, Department of Economics and OSC), but also to other research centers (CERI, CEVIPOF, Law School). External affiliates come from prestigious French and international universities.
LIEPP also welcomes visiting professors, post-docs and doctoral students interested in the evaluation of public policies.
StatusSciences Po affiliates, External affiliates, Research Assistants, Administration, Other LIEPP staff
Sciences Po affiliates
- Vincent-Antonin LEPINAY History and Sociology of Economics, financial systems, banking and law
- Paul VERTIER (Banque de France) (Departement d'économie Sciences Po / LIEPP) Public Policies, Public Economics
- Clémence BERSON (Banque de France) Discrimination, Labor contracts, Wage dynamics
- Renaud DEHOUSSE European law
- Loriane PY (Banque de France) International Trade, Regional & Urban Economics, Public Policy Evaluation