LIEPP's governance is organized around three bodies.
The laboratory council, including the research groups directors, is responsible for the implementation and regular monitoring of the laboratory's project.
The scientific committee is a body of dialogue and orientation which meets once or twice a year to validate LIEPP's annual activity programme, its global budgetary perspectives, and to discuss the results obtained.
The Strategic advisory board, composed of internationally recognised experts, evaluates the scientific quality of the work and gives strategic advice, particularly on the international positioning of LIEPP.
MEMBERS of the STRATEGIC ADVISORY BOARD (2011-2020)
- Tito Boeri (Professor of Economics at University of Bocconi and London School of Economics, Scientific Director of Fondazione Rodolfo Debenedetti)
- Craig Calhoun (Professor of sociology at New York University and London School of Economics, President of the Berggruen Institute)
- Thomas D. Cook (Professor Emeritus of Sociology at Northwestern University, Institute for Policy Research et Joan&Sarepta Harrison Chair in Ethics and Justice)
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi (Professor Emeritus of Economics and Former President of OFCE-Sciences Po)
- Philippe Hayez (Magistrate at the Court of Auditors)
- Marie-Christine Lepetit (Head of IGF service, General Inspector of Finance)
- John Martin (Former Director for Employment, Labour and Social Affairs at the OECD, UCD Geary Institute for Public Policy)
- Dani Rodrik (Professor of International Political Economy, John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University)
- Susan Rose-Ackerman (Henry R. Luce Professor of Jurisprudence, Law and Political Science at Yale Law School)
- Chiara Saraceno (Professor of Sociology at Berlin Social Science Center, Honorary Fellow at Collegio Carlo Alberto)
- Jody Sindelar (Professor of Public Health at Yale School of Public Health)
- Etienne Wasmer (Professor of Economics at New York University of Abu Dhabi, founder and co-director of the LIEPP until 2017)
- R. Kent Weaver (Professor of Public Policy and Government at Georgetown University)
- Klaus Zimmermann (Professor of Economics at Bonn University, President of Global Labor Organization and co-director du Center for Population, Development and Labour Economics à UNU-MERIT)
Direction & Administration
- Director : Anne Revillard
- Head Manager : Andreana Khristova
- Communication and research dissemination officer: Sofia Cerdà Aparicio
- Administrative and Event manager: Samira Jebli
- Administrative Associate (Responsable de suivi des projets): Latifa Lousao
Charter of Commitment & Deontology Charter
The rules governing the affiliation and the association of LIEPP members are explained in the laboratory's charter of commitment. This charter specifies the arrangments of signature, the support given by the French National Research Agency (ANR) and the etchic codes, which assure the independence and the neutrality of the laboratory.
LIEPP also possess a deontology charter, along with the other two excellent laboratories, IDEP in Marseille and IPP in Paris School of Economics. This ethic code consists of the engagement to declare all potential conflicts of interest and not to accept scientific project evaluation for which the publications of its results are restricted.