Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) is a self-paced e-learning course that provides a visual introduction to the financial markets.
BMC consists of 4 modules – Economics, Currencies, Fixed Income and Equities – woven together from Bloomberg data, news, analytics and television.
Through this certificate, students can:
- Learn the language of finance with practical knowledge of the markets and over 70 Bloomberg Terminal functions ;
- Discover the inner workings of the markets: what moves markets, what are the key benchmarks that professionals monitor ;
- Get Bloomberg on their resume and demonstrate their comfort with the gold standard data platform.
The course is completed online through the Bloomberg Institute Website. Teachers : Bloomberg Institute Website
CFA Certification Level 1
During the whole year, students will be trained to prepare and to obtain the CFA Certification level 1.
The CFA Certification is the most widely known and respected investment credential in the world.
Employers recognize the CFA as a reliable way to differentiate the most qualified, up-to-date and determined job applicants.
It provides the skills needed to succeed in the workplace and it demonstrates the persistence, flexibility and hard work required of today's investment professionals. It also evolves to include new tools, ideas, frontier concepts and lessons to reflect the dynamic and complex nature of the global investment profession.
If you want to work abroad, it is the perfect passport.
Through 96 hours compulsory classroom courses and training (48 hours in the first semester, 48 hours in the second), you will get an outstanding success rate during the examination in May.
The CFA programme is made up of 10 modules:
- Ethical and Professional standards
- Quantitative Methods
- Financial reporting and analysis
- Corporate finance
- Equity investments
- Fixed income
- Alternative investments
- Portfolio management