- Alumni & Donors
- The Center
- Research Training
Home > Olivier Rozenberg
Olivier Rozenberg is Associate Professor at Sciences Po (Paris) within the Centre for European Studies and Comparative Politics. He specialised in legislative studies (parliamentary institutions, legislators’ behaviour, comparative studies), European studies (EU institutions, France in Europe) and, between both area, in the role of parliaments in the governance of the EU. He has published a monography on the European Union and the French Parliament (in French: Sciences Po, 2018; in English: Palgrave: forthcoming). He has co-edited a number of collective books, including Parliamentary Roles in Modern Legislatures (with Magnus Blomgren, Routledge, 2012) and The Roles and Function of Parliamentary Questions (with Shane Martin, Routledge, 2012). He is also co-editor of the Palgrave Handbook on National Parliaments and the European Union (2015) and of the Traité d’études parlementaires (Larcier, 2018).
He is scientific advisor for the Master in European Affaires of Sciences Po School of Public Affairs. He is member of the editorial board of the Journal of Legislative Studies and Parliamentary Affairs. He has collaborated with the European Parliament on various topics.
Political institutions, parliaments and legislators, Europeanization, Sociology of legislators
- PLATO - The Post-crisis Legitimacy of the European Union
- EUROPOLIX - Comprendre la décision politique dans l’Union européenne
- Le numérique au service de l’évaluation de l’impact du Parlement sur la loi
- Inclusive Democracies? Conceptualising and Measuring the Descriptive and Substantive Political Representation of Under-represented Groups in Democratic Parliaments (INCLUSIVEPARL)
- Européennes 2019 : Pourquoi y a-t-il un record du nombre de listes candidates ? (Interview)
- Les élections européennes, éternelles mal-aimées (Interview)
- The Campaign for the European Elections in France
- Privatisation des Aéroports de Paris: Pourquoi 27 députés ont suffi pour voter la loi samedi matin (Interview)
- La présidente de la CDU allemande veut fermer le Parlement européen de Strasbourg (Interview)